To ensure that your whole body CryoRecovery session is its most successful, here are a few helpful tips for success:
- Because of the exposure to extremely cold temperatures, we will provide clothes and garments for you to wear during your session (except undergarments). Do not wear your street clothes into the chamber.
- Men should wear/bring cotton shorts or boxers. Women should wear/bring cotton swimsuits, shorts, or underwear. All people should bring a pair of thick thermal socks and gloves
- Your clothes should contain NO metal (including underwire of bra).
- Remove ALL jewelry and piercing(s).
- Don’t begin a session if you are sweating or dripping wet from working out. Water on the surface of the skin will freeze. You should not exercise at least one hour prior to your session. We also recommend that you dry yourself completely before entering the cryo chamber.
- Do not apply lotions, oils, or any alcohol-based products at least 12 hours prior to treatment.
- Don’t stress about it. It’s natural to be anxious about something you’ve never done before, but don’t let the anxiety keep you from all the benefits cryotherapy offers!
- The three minutes you spend in a CryoRecovery session will be extremely cold, so it is helpful to find something else to concentrate on during that time. Try finding a calm, meditative breathing technique to help you distract yourself.
- Enjoy the energized feeling you get post-cryo.